I’ve discovered that the Mac version of my reverb plug-in can cause some nasty initial sounds when loaded in Reaper (and possibly other hosts as well)…..I’ve tracked the bug down, and will be releasing an update soon. If anyone has any reports of bugs, please do let me know, as I was unaware of this one! As the PC/Mac code is identical, then these bugs are present in the PC versions too, but they just never seem to occur…..
I’ve updated the Mac version of the WigWare Ambisonic Plugins so they should now be recognised on OSX versions 10.4 and 10.5. Many thanks for those who contacted me to let me know that there was a problem! Find the downloads on the WigWare page 🙂
I’ve tested them on Reaper, Audiomulch and Plogue Bidule and they seem to work and tutorials on how to use them can be found on my Ambisonic Music Creation Site. The plugins can be downloaded on my WigWare page.
Feedback, bug reports and donations always welcome 🙂